Hot Tub Overheating

Kube

Hello everyone.

My 2002 Marquis Hot Tub is overheating always displaing a temp around 106 to 109. I have it set at 80 degrees, Also changed it to Economy mode. There is no 25/7 circ pump.

The resistance across the the two temp sencors is 15.3k and 15.7k which is close to the correct reading. What would be causing this??? It started at about 3 months ago, I live in the Midwest and have had average temps from 50 to 70 degrees outside, This was not a a problem last summer, only thing that has changed is I purchased a new cover.

Any thoughts or anything else I can check. It has Balboa controls.

Thanks

Kube

i think I finally figured it out......the low and high speed wires on the pump were crossed, so when it did its hour filter cycle at night it was running on high and the heat caused buy this was overheating the water....switched the wires and all is mostly good......starting to get sns error codes randoly on it......u think the 15.3 and 15.7 is enough of a difference to through that error message?