above ground pool help

Guest karl

Guest kelly-anne

I think pool choice depends on your budget !!!~

Personally, we went with a high end, 16 by 26 by 52 inch depth oval swimming pool. Ours has a 22 inch sand filter with zeobrite sand, and a 1 HP pump. We upgraded to a full pattern liner, added an inline auto chlorinator, the Hayward bug vaccuum, steps with stainless steele railing, an underwater Hayward light, put in a large 7 foot wide deck leading off the house all around the pool, and purchased a solar roller, solar cover AND 100,000 BTU heater !!!~

My husband (who is extremely handy at plumbing and electrical) hard plumbed the entire pool, and secured everything in a nice pumphouse.

We're really enjoying the pool & it has the look/feel of an inground ~ (total cost with the expensive wood deck was about $11,000 Canadian) BUT we did all the work ourselves !!!!~

We're planning on ordering a slide for the wee tots for next summer ~ and hooking up a basketball net system and also volleyball.....

Good Luck with your pool purchase !!!!~

Kelly-Anne

go to RECREATIONAL FACTORY WAREHOUSE. we install pools for them, if you need help call me at 813-391-8675. let me know how it goes. i highly recommed a centurion, it is all plastic, but they do not make ovals in that brand, unless you can go for a leisure bay.