Replacement Filters For Marquis Spas

It's that time . . . I need to purchase a new filter for my Marquis Rendezvous spa. Can anyone tell me what replacement filter model number I need? I can't find the specs in my owner's manual anywhere! It's the type of filter with the handle on the top and the screw in base. Any suggestions on where to purchase one, other than from my Marquis dealer? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I was getting ready to order a second set of filters for my new Marquis Wish and saw this post. I believe the Rendezvous and the Wish use the same filter type, 1 in the Rendezvous and 2 in the Wish.

The filters that came with the spa don't have any model numbers, and the manual doesn't specify the filter type.

Searching online I found the Unicel 5CH-502, but I also found a 5CH-352. They are the same size, but the 502 is a 50 sq. ft. filter and the 352 is has 35 sq. ft. of material.

I've heard the 35 will provide better water flow than the 50, but I'd think the 50 would be better at filtering...but that's only guessing on my part.

What would be the advantages/disadvantages of the 35 vs. the 50?

Thanks.