New Spa Questions

BagofCats

Ordering a Magnum 90 spa from Costco next week. A few rookie questions. Has anyone used EZ spa pads as a base? Anyone used Nature2 to treat spa? Also anyone have this particular spa and care to give any tips as to what they would do differently with regards to delivery, installation, etc.? I have already decided to order so I am really looking for advice to help my learning curve. Thanks in advance for any advice/answers you may have!

I just installed a Magnum 90 about three weeks ago. I was originally going to use pavers or have a cement pad installed. When I contacted some one to have the spa moved when delivered they mentioned the EZ pad. After some research that is what I did. Biggest issue is to make sure the area the spa and pad is going is level. Took about three hours for them to level the area and move the spa. So far no problems and I love the spa.