Please Help! Pricing For Hs Ht

Lindsey

Want to get HOT SPRING hot tub and want to find a dealer who is ready to make a deal and I want to make sure my price is a good one. Please help

SO in your opinion where should I be with a closing cost out the door with all the goodies! for the

1. Sov: 2010: 2011:

2. Envoy: 2010: 2011:

3. Vista: 2010: 2011:

THANKS!!!

Want to get HOT SPRING hot tub and want to find a dealer who is ready to make a deal and I want to make sure my price is a good one. Please help

SO in your opinion where should I be with a closing cost out the door with all the goodies! for the

1. Sov: 2010: 2011:

2. Envoy: 2010: 2011:

3. Vista: 2010: 2011:

THANKS!!!

[/quote

pricing can vary big time, even dealers within the same "region" selling the same tubs can vary in thousands of dollars, its all going to depend on how much volume a dealer does, overhead, how desperate they are during the slow season, etc. etc. now is a great time to save on a 2010 because of the tubs you listed there have been no changes made for 2011. If you post some quotes I can tell you if it is a fair price

pricing can vary big time, even dealers within the same "region" selling the same tubs can vary in thousands of dollars, its all going to depend on how much volume a dealer does, overhead, how desperate they are during the slow season, etc. etc. now is a great time to save on a 2010 because of the tubs you listed there have been no changes made for 2011. If you post some quotes I can tell you if it is a fair price

Live in NE Ohio. Have prices from all over Ohio.

Sov: 2010 - 8k (don't like the redwood -or ORANGE- cabinet - all they have left or 2011: 8800

Envoy: 2010 - 10,200 don't have prices for 2011 yet

Vista: 2010 - 11,200 don't have prices for 2011 yet

let me know what you think... I have another guy who is quoting it out and will find out today. NOW last year in april I got a quote on a Factory Wrapped 2010 Sov for 7700 with lift and steps and all that stuff - I think they should be able to match that. There 2011 are coming in (or so they say) I just don't know what is truth and what is pitch!

Live in NE Ohio. Have prices from all over Ohio.

Sov: 2010 - 8k (don't like the redwood -or ORANGE- cabinet - all they have left or 2011: 8800

Envoy: 2010 - 10,200 don't have prices for 2011 yet

Vista: 2010 - 11,200 don't have prices for 2011 yet

let me know what you think... I have another guy who is quoting it out and will find out today. NOW last year in april I got a quote on a Factory Wrapped 2010 Sov for 7700 with lift and steps and all that stuff - I think they should be able to match that. There 2011 are coming in (or so they say) I just don't know what is truth and what is pitch!

pricing is fair, if you are willing to negotiate you might be able to squeeze a little more, and if you plan on paying in cash most dealers offer a cash discount, etc. if you can get that Sovereign with steps, lift, and the whole package for 7700 I'd take that all day long and twice on Tuesdays...good luck any other questions just ask, and yes 2011's are just starting to ship so no gimmick there

We like it very much. Took us a while to figure out that the filter on the circ pump line needs to be changed/cleaned more than once a month like the other 4 filters.

I looked for over a year, partly because I research stuff too much, but in the end felt the HS was one of the best tubs out there. My electric bill is definately more than $20.00 a month more with the tub. I assume its the cost of electricity in Northern Illinois and not anything else. We bought the tub from the only HS dealer in the area and felt the price was very fair. That price included tax as well at a rate of 7.25%

Well I talked to the guy last night and here is his final:

2011 Sov: out the door 8150

2010 Envoy: 9,875

2010 Vista: 10,875

dev, amp box, dura steps, duralift 2, chem for 4mths, 100 store credit, 12mths same as cash.

Vista 9995 for the vista - that is amazing - will they del to ohio!? :) WOW!

dev, amp box, dura steps, duralift 2, chem for 4mths, 100 store credit, 12mths same as cash.

sounds like its time to narrow it down to a specific model :) any particular way you are leaning?

The salesman/owner told me he could sell them that cheap because their main business is installing pools and they don't rely on the hot tub business to pay the bills. After seeing some of the prices on this site and others, I tend to believe him

Well, we put 20% down on a 2011 sovereign. I couldn't justify the extra cost for the bigger tub not to mention it didn't have my HAPPY JETS. There is on seat in the Sov that is my fav. Perfect for the massage therapist and her muscles. The other tub had the 3 jet seat but it was up higher so it didn't hit the rhomboids like I need. So I happily signed on the line. We opted for no stairs. I want to see if someone is selling theirs and/or I can get a better deal from another salesperson. I am not spending 260 on those. We got the espresso cabinet and pearl interior. ??? on that - was a that wise? how does that wear? We also upgraded the lift to the Lift 3. We liked all the brackets. We were thinking long term here.

So at the end of the day we settled for 8150 - with del and setup - all mentioned above and tax. Thanks for help!