Newbie Ace Saltwater Chemistry Question

Rbrb

Ok, I've poured over all the advice I could find but I'm still lost. I bought a HotSprings Grandee about a month ago with the Ace system. I just received the Taylor testing kit that was recommended on this site and i've done all the tests but have no idea what to do! My FC is 3.6 ppm. My CC is 1. My Ph is 7.7. My total alkalinity is 70. My CYA is 0 (I only added dichlor once the first day and not very much). My calcium hardness is 90.

According to the ACE specs, my TA is fine but my Ph is slightly too high (should be below 7.6) but the PH decreaser says not to use if the total alkalinity is below 140 (or so, can't remember exact number).

When I used the test strips my calcium looked fine but 90 is above the ideal range of 25-75.

I think my FC is fine but obviously the CC is too high. I don't understand how to lower it on an ACE system. And, should I try to increase my CYA by adding dichlor?

Finally, should I use the calcium remover that came with the spa (a filter thing you put in the bottom) for a day or so?

Any advice will be MUCH appreciated. I feel like an idiot right now!

Ok, I've poured over all the advice I could find but I'm still lost. I bought a HotSprings Grandee about a month ago with the Ace system. I just received the Taylor testing kit that was recommended on this site and i've done all the tests but have no idea what to do! My FC is 3.6 ppm. My CC is 1. My Ph is 7.7. My total alkalinity is 70. My CYA is 0 (I only added dichlor once the first day and not very much). My calcium hardness is 90.

According to the ACE specs, my TA is fine but my Ph is slightly too high (should be below 7.6) but the PH decreaser says not to use if the total alkalinity is below 140 (or so, can't remember exact number).

When I used the test strips my calcium looked fine but 90 is above the ideal range of 25-75.

I think my FC is fine but obviously the CC is too high. I don't understand how to lower it on an ACE system. And, should I try to increase my CYA by adding dichlor?

Finally, should I use the calcium remover that came with the spa (a filter thing you put in the bottom) for a day or so?

Any advice will be MUCH appreciated. I feel like an idiot right now!

first of all take a deep breath and relax :D ...per the vanishing act instructions ideal calcium range is 50-100ppm, the ACE that is setup in my showroom is right around 80-90 and it runs flawless, pH is slightly high but nothing extreme, you should be able to lower it some without dropping the Alk. below the 40-120ppm "ideal range" per the ACE manual, your chlorine is at 3.5 (ideal range 3-5ppm) which is spot on. If your an average to below average user chlorine should never be needed unless you have a heavy bather load (I recommend adding chlorine instead of over using the "boost" feature, this will help prolong the life of your cell)

edit: forgot to mention the vanishing act bag is a 1 time use deal, so if you find your calcium becoming high you will have to buy a new one or use dilution to lower the calcium