Filter Cycles And The Duration #s

Rebabal

So I recently purchased a 96 Sundance Optima, I'm currently heating an initial fill-up and I have a simple question:

The filter duration time on the display, is this HH:MM or MM:SS? Currently I have it set to 15:00 but I'm not sure if that's 15 hours or 15 minutes. The manual doesn't say. It goes up in ##:30 digit increments.

Thanks for any assistance!

Also, what's a good time/duration for filter cycling? I have a ozone bulb but haven't hooked it up yet, and may in the future but not right now. (It's old and will probably need to be replaced).

Not sure about the filter times, but you might want to consider getting a "Water Bed Fill & Drain" kit or a straight adapter connection for a garden hose to a faucet adapter to fill from in inside faucet especially in the winter so you can use the much cheaper heated water from your house hot water heater to save the cost of heating the water with the internal electric heater.

For the times, you could set it real low and use your watch to see how long it filters for once you have the water up to temp if no one answers soon enough for you. ;)

So I recently purchased a 96 Sundance Optima, I'm currently heating an initial fill-up and I have a simple question:

The filter duration time on the display, is this HH:MM or MM:SS? Currently I have it set to 15:00 but I'm not sure if that's 15 hours or 15 minutes. The manual doesn't say. It goes up in ##:30 digit increments.

Thanks for any assistance!

Also, what's a good time/duration for filter cycling? I have a ozone bulb but haven't hooked it up yet, and may in the future but not right now. (It's old and will probably need to be replaced).

The filter duration is HH:MM, there are no seconds involved in the sundance topsides. The factory default filtering is two hours per day, at 12:00, 6:00, 12:00, 6:00 for half an hour each. If you have a circulation pump, the ozone runs independent of the filtration times. And yes if it's an ozone unit older than 4-5 years you can assume it makes little to no ozone