Cleanest Tub?

clean

Hello - I am hoping that someone can help me find the best tub for our purposes. We have been long-time hot-tub owners (but of course not multiple tubs). We do use the spa everyday. We live 2 hours north of Toronto so we find in the cold weather especially it is nice to get outside and use the spa. We also have two young children that enjoy swimming in it.

We are now in the market for a new tub. Looking for a large 8-10 person size. Most important is keeping the water clean. Our old tub only had two filters that stacked. I hate the bubbles that form at the top after a lot of use and also if it is not crystal clear. What is the latest technology out there that we should be looking for? Can you suggest some specific models please. Which tubs filter the best? Salt water or not??

tks