Sunrise Spas? Meridian-- Thoughts?

justindk

So not that I am fully second guessing myself, however a friend of mine recently came across a great deal on a SUNRISE- MERIDIAN spa for essentially the same price i have the Limelight flair at under 6k- with delivery/chemicals/cover. However I really don't know much about the spa, i was wondering if anyone has heard much about the Sunrise brand- quality/etc?? Before I take the plunge (pun fully intended) on the Flair, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a mistake.

Thanks in advance

Heard? Are you looking for rumors and hearsay, or facts based on actual experience?

What if I said...I read that if you fill them with straw, by morning they'll be filled with gold....?

what a helpful response :rolleyes: - if the spa is close to the Flair price wise I would wet test both of them and decide for yourself which you like better, also consider which company you think will provide the best service after the sale, always remember something on your spa will break at some point so you want to deal with a company that can provide good service after the fact. As far as Sunrise goes I do not have any direct experiences with them, so I cannot comment but what I can say is that if you are considering them just make sure you do some googling and look for any reviews/testimonials that may be available on the web, also you'll want to read through there warranty and make sure there is no fine print, nothing is pro-rated, etc etc....good luck

Heard? Are you looking for rumors and hearsay, or facts based on actual experience?

What if I said...I read that if you fill them with straw, by morning they'll be filled with gold....?

Funny, isn't it, how so often in this business the prettiest lie sells the tub, instead of reality?

http://hamilton.bbb.org/commonreport.html?id=014735914

According to the Canadian BBB they have not rated them, Aug 15, 2006 is when the file on them was opened.

Spa manufacturers change names like shirts to avoid warranty, don't buy anything made by a manufacturer less than 20 years old.

30 would be better.

I purchased a Sunrise spa in July 1995. The spa was great, all I had to do was replace a few jets and the bearings in the pump. Last year I upgraded to a Jacuzzi 470, but my Sunrise is still in daily use (I sold it to a friend). I would have no hesitations buying a Sunrise spa, it's a solid, quality tub. Like others have said, test them out (preferably wet test) and got with the most comfortable.

I purchased a Sunrise spa in July 1995. The spa was great, all I had to do was replace a few jets and the bearings in the pump. Last year I upgraded to a Jacuzzi 470, but my Sunrise is still in daily use (I sold it to a friend). I would have no hesitations buying a Sunrise spa, it's a solid, quality tub. Like others have said, test them out (preferably wet test) and got with the most comfortable.

Thanks again for the valuable feedback. I wet-tested the flair and was really impressed. Unfortunately the sunrise dealer doesn't have anything I can see or of course wet test. I figure w the limelight product ( watkins ) and purchasing from a reliable manufacturer I'm in good hands .