Child Safety Fence

I am buying a house with an indoor pool. We close in November. There is a yard fence but no child safety fence around the pool or pool deck.

I have two boys under six and twins on the way (surprise).

The first thing we need to do is add a child safety fence.

I am looking for suggestions, advice on the best fence options.

Thanks in advance.

WBTE

We looked for a LONG time and ended up with this pool fence b/c they have a gate that locks with a key. It held up VERY VERY well and they had a life time warranty.

http://www.americansale.com/Products/Removable-Pool-Safety-Fence-Gate---5-x-30__NE187.aspx

PLEASE put up the fence before you move in, CDC statistics show that children under 10 years old are 20 times more likely to die from drowning than accidental gunfire. Additionally, the CDC reports that for every death, there are many cases of brain damage from non fatal near drownings.

If the house door to the pool area has a normally placed door knob, have it moved to 5' up on the door, and get a door alarm.

Additionally, you can get "splash" alarms that tell you if something has disturbed the surface of the pool.

I have been doing this 25 years, PLEASE take my advice.