Above Ground Pool Identification

bluerdg

Ok, this is my second post. Didn't get much response to the first one but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction with this one. We were given a pool if we would remove it from a residence that was being sold. It had been mostly disassembled, and we were told that we'd get the manual as soon as they found it, but all we managed to get was an old catalog from Leisure Living (www.poolsupplies.com) and were told that is where it came from. I've contacted them and been advised to send a picture of sidewall to help identify manufacturer. The problem I'm having is that the rails and top seats are in 3 different sizes. I've got a compatible number of pieces (no odd pieces or numbers). I've reviewed every manual I can find online and I cannot find anything that shows layout for a 4 buttress (per side)pool with (nominal) 56"-48"-46" sections. The pool is supposed to be 18x33 48" If anyone can help identify or point me in the direction of a manual or manufacturer I'd appreciate any info you might have.

• 6 months later...

OK. It could be a Yorkshire or similar. The four buttresses and the three different size top ledges and rails fit that description. I have the manual for this which I charge $1,000,000,00 for. Just kidding. I will gladly give you one. However, send or post a picture of the buttress assembly in total, or laid out. Also, helpful for identification are the top and bottom plates for buttresses and posts. Leisure Living could have been right about the wall pattern, but it looks to genetic. I am happy to help. Also, if it is what I think, I have parts, but maybe what you have is all OK. George

• 1 month later...

OK. It could be a Yorkshire or similar. The four buttresses and the three different size top ledges and rails fit that description. I have the manual for this which I charge $1,000,000,00 for. Just kidding. I will gladly give you one. However, send or post a picture of the buttress assembly in total, or laid out. Also, helpful for identification are the top and bottom plates for buttresses and posts. Leisure Living could have been right about the wall pattern, but it looks to genetic. I am happy to help. Also, if it is what I think, I have parts, but maybe what you have is all OK. George

Hi, i think i have the same problem as the guy above....can you please send me the manual and/or whatever installation info you may have. it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Cyrus