Aqua Rite Salt System

bmeszaros

I have the Aqua Rite Salt System T-15 Cell (system is 5 years old) Cell was replaced at beginning of Summer and has worked fine. My power light is on and the no flow light is solid red. There is clearly water flowing through the cell. Salt level is 3100. Pump has been running all day. Any ideas of what might be wrong and how to fix it. I have the pool closers coming on Tuesday and would like to get this fixed before winterizing.

• 1 month later...

Where exaclty is the flow switch is it built into the generating unit?

or is it separate? I have the same problem with a red no flow light.

Thanks

it is not built into the cell, it comes pre-threaded into a plumbing Tee, as far as replacing you can unscrew the old switch and thread in the new one using some teflon tape. Online they go anywhere from $90-$120 depending on where you buy from...here is what the switch looks like: http://www.amazon.com/Hayward-Goldline-Controls-Switch-GLX-FLO-RP/dp/B0030E3US2

• 1 month later...

I have the Aqua Rite Salt System T-15 Cell (system is 5 years old) Cell was replaced at beginning of Summer and has worked fine. My power light is on and the no flow light is solid red. There is clearly water flowing through the cell. Salt level is 3100. Pump has been running all day. Any ideas of what might be wrong and how to fix it. I have the pool closers coming on Tuesday and would like to get this fixed before winterizing.

Newbie, I had the same problem. Here is the fix...10 minutes, no parts needed...easy DIY

1) Make sure skimmer baskets and pool pump hair-lint baskets are clean and your filter isn't in DIRE need of a backwash

2) If you have a Jandy system, put switch on service mode; otherwise, ignore this step

3) Turn pool breaker off

4) Unplug cell from control box for one full minute

5) Turn pool breaker back on

6) Plug cell back into control box

7) Put Aqua switch on off

8) Press diagnostic button five times (5x) until it shows salt level (will show a - in front of number)

9) wait about 30 seconds and observe if the salt level number moves lower

10 Move the Aqua switch from off to super Chlorinate and wait another 30 seconds

11)Move the Aqua switch back to auto

This should recalibrate your unit and it should now be back to normal (much like rebooting a computer)

WORKED FOR ME - HOPE IT DOES FOR YOU. A power outage, jammed baskets or VERY cold water can "screw up

the chip modules head".......again, like a computer......so "reboot"