Topside Controls For D1 Spa

the LCD screen on my california D1 spa is sort of shot. I can barely read the display as it scrolls. Is this a problem?? This is a used spa that we are just getting up and running after fixing a leak (hopefully that holds!). I have a replacement topside control from another D1 spa that does NOT fir my spa...bad ebay purchase, oh well. Any chance I can switch out LCD screens? Anybody ever try to cannibalize these things?

dan

Daniel, don't think that will work, by trying to switch out lcd , the problem will be matching to the board , you won't be able to work with that. what is your serial number, i can forward you the right number you need...

Thanks for the reply...guess I was hoping to NOT spend $300 on a new controller. My info is

Dimension One

030-CALU-232-GM-71583-1

California Ultralife

Top control: Gecko 0201-000002

Serial: 000250390

Model TSC-24

Option AD-NO

WG13407-7

Dan

Daniel you will need to go with the 1560-310 topside control and the overlay sticker number is 1560-350 hope this helps for what you need . but you are looking over 300.00

rigght...thanks for the info. The over 300 bit is why I was hoping to just replace the LCD! So then my next question is: If I can just barely see the display, am I really missing anything?

dan

Daniel you will need to go with the 1560-310 topside control and the overlay sticker number is 1560-350 hope this helps for what you need . but you are looking over 300.00

rigght...thanks for the info. The over 300 bit is why I was hoping to just replace the LCD! So then my next question is: If I can just barely see the display, am I really missing anything?

dan

No everything should still work at this time...just tough to see all modes....