Fiberglass Infinity Pool

Carlos

I am trying to find a company that manufactures custom made fiberglass pools. Actually the pool is more like a spa, since it is so small (18'x5'). It is on a deck and should be the edgeless, infinity type. I have not been able to locate anybody that offers this kind of pool. Does anybody know of a manufaturer for this custom pool in California?

Thank you!

CDA

Carlos,

To have a "custom made" fiberglass pool you would have to have a mold made for your specific needs. I won't begin to tell you how costly that would be. See if one of the manufacturers has an existing pool shell size and shape close to what you want, and have them custome cut the side down for your vanshing edge pool.

Carlos,

To have a "custom made" fiberglass pool you would have to have a mold made for your specific needs. I won't begin to tell you how costly that would be. See if one of the manufacturers has an existing pool shell size and shape close to what you want, and have them custome cut the side down for your vanshing edge pool.

I am even having trouble finding a manufacturer. Everybody I find, refers to custom fiberglass pools but they are actually dealers and do not manufacture the pools themselves. Any names you may recommend would help enormously. Thanks! CDA

thank you!

I already put a call on them. We'll see what they have to say.

I know it will be expensive, but I have no choice since the pool is suspended on a cantilevered deck and the structure engineers already designed the structure with the fiberglass weight in mind.

Carlos, I have a San Juan pool and love it. Look on their web site. They have zero edge models that might come close to your size requirements.

J