Artesian Pg Issue

Still having a problem with my artesian. The rhNF problem was corrected with a new heater. But the 24 hour circ pump doesn't run 24 hours. I will go to the spa and find the indicator on, but the pump not running. The circ is set for a start of 8AM, with a duration of 12 hours and a frequency of 2. That should work out to 24 hours of run time. Do we have any Artesian/Gecko repair folks here?

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still seeking help on this one. I thought I had a handle on this one, but today I found out I didn't. Today when the Circ pump was not on, I noticed the display showed the "flashing" circ pump indicator instead of the normal "progressive" flash. Any insight out there?

Hi Eddiek2000,

Yes, you have programmed your circulation pump to run 24 hours a day, however if the pump actually ran constantly, you would open your spa cover, and find the tub in "OH", or overheat, mode.

The electronics in your spa are pre-programmed at the factory to cycle the circulation pump when the spa reaches its set temperature, to prevent overheating. This is built in, and cannot be overridden. If your spa is currently set at 102 Fahrenheit or lower, increasing the set temperature by 2 degrees Fahrenheit should cause the circulation pump to turn on.

Cheers,

PoolGuy101

Hi Eddiek2000,

Yes, you have programmed your circulation pump to run 24 hours a day, however if the pump actually ran constantly, you would open your spa cover, and find the tub in "OH", or overheat, mode.

The electronics in your spa are pre-programmed at the factory to cycle the circulation pump when the spa reaches its set temperature, to prevent overheating. This is built in, and cannot be overridden. If your spa is currently set at 102 Fahrenheit or lower, increasing the set temperature by 2 degrees Fahrenheit should cause the circulation pump to turn on.

Cheers,

PoolGuy101

Thanks PG. Glad to know it is not an error.