Liberty Pool In Michigan

Check local court records in the counties surrounding you. You will be glad you did!! Speak with other local pool builders, they likely will have the names of more than a few of Midwest past clients that wish they had ask the same questions that you have.

G'luck & happy swimming soon!!! CSI

CSI, Can you provide me some specifics on what you are reffering to? Much appreciated

Court records are available as a matter of public record in all the counties surrounding you. I have persoally seen close to 100 lawsuits & filings over the last 10yrs. or so. If you have a lawyer, he can check things out for you. They also have several corporate identities, so your lawyer needs to know that too. Principals of the company now live in N. carolina & Florida. They have been trying to sell the companies in MI. for over a year. Sounds like they would abandon ship if they could.

Again, other pool contractors likely will be able to provide the customers you really need to speak with to make an informed selection of pool co.

Very interesting that you would discuss CSI's identity Dirt Devil considering you don't have one yourself. C'mon man, if you're going to make an argument, at least make a good one.Personally, I find CSI to be one of the most informed people on this forum regarding fiberglass. I don't always agree with him, but the guy certainly knows the business and the product.