Advise To Purchase A Portable Spa!

Hello,

I am planning to purchase to new spa pools.Can any one advice me that for which spa pools or jacuzzi would be best for my my comfort and luxury!!

I assume you are looking for a spa (hot tub). I'd start by looking at what I personally think is a group of well made spas like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance. You can use their websites which should all haev a section called "dealer locator" to see who may be in your area.

Are you looking sor a swim spa or a hot tub, or both,,, If a hot tub look at D1, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Hot Springs, Caldera, on the swim spas look at the D1 Aquatic Fitness, Sunbelt, Endloos pool, for starters there are many more out there, but depending on were you are located i would start there with what the local guys sell, go onto the local dealers websites, and go from there....

• 6 years later...