Floating Garden Hose (For Leaf Master)

Hey guys, first i'd like to say i've been a lurker for a few weeks and finally decided to register.

Do any of you guys (Pros or not) know where to buy a darn floating garden hose? These things were available back in the 90's, but i can't find them anywhere nowadays, and all my pool tech friends want to get their hands on one too for their leaf masters.

I've been told Anawalt Lumber/Hardware, but they don't carry it. Neither does Home Depot or even other big or small hardware stores. No pool supply stores that i've been in or called carry them, nor can they locate floating garden hoses.

Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch,

Jeff.

Hey guys, first i'd like to say i've been a lurker for a few weeks and finally decided to register.

Do any of you guys (Pros or not) know where to buy a darn floating garden hose? These things were available back in the 90's, but i can't find them anywhere nowadays, and all my pool tech friends want to get their hands on one too for their leaf masters.

I've been told Anawalt Lumber/Hardware, but they don't carry it. Neither does Home Depot or even other big or small hardware stores. No pool supply stores that i've been in or called carry them, nor can they locate floating garden hoses.

Welcome to the forum. smile.gif

Other than the rather pricey floating hoses used for automatic pool cleaners that have built-in floats, there are regular vacuum hoses (perhaps you could thread the garden hose inside one?), and a Floating Skimmer.... perhaps you could just do a search for floats and buy cheap ones to tie to the garden hose. Hopefully someone else here is familiar with Leaf Master and can pinpoint what you need.