Info On Leisure Bay

bmcs1972

I checked out a Leisure Bay tub at a Rec Warehouse today and they had a pretty nice offer for a Tonga series for $4800 including delivery, cover and chemicals.

I am trying to get a read of Leisure Bay tubs as I can't find to many reveiws and most of them are old ones and alot of talk has been neg about Rec Warehouse. Leisure Bay's website doesn't have much information, however, it does have a blonde in the tub. If she came with the tub, the choice would be made, but I have to think with my brain :)

The sales guys was upfront saying this is their model and the reason that it's lowered is for clearance for the new '10 models.

Can anyone throw some feedback about Leisure Bay?

I checked out a Leisure Bay tub at a Rec Warehouse today and they had a pretty nice offer for a Tonga series for $4800 including delivery, cover and chemicals.

I am trying to get a read of Leisure Bay tubs as I can't find to many reveiws and most of them are old ones and alot of talk has been neg about Rec Warehouse. Leisure Bay's website doesn't have much information, however, it does have a blonde in the tub. If she came with the tub, the choice would be made, but I have to think with my brain :)

The sales guys was upfront saying this is their model and the reason that it's lowered is for clearance for the new '10 models.

I have a LeisureBay Tonga. Great Tub, well made with good components. Heats well and has lots of force on the jets.

Thinker

At 4800 thats about slightly more than half the price of a good quality tub from a major manufacturer. I would guess the quality would show that in fit and finish and warranty. But what you won't see is what you will have left 5 years down the road. Probably

not much, where the major manufacturers will still be going strong for 10-15 even 20 years. You can buy 3 at 4800 or one at 7-9 grand to get the same life expectancy, your call.

• 9 months later...

It would have been nice to come accross a $4800.00 spa when i just bought mine, i recently purchased a Tropez from the local Rec Warehouse in SC, the Spa, cover,and chemicals were $7399.00 the delivery was included too, something to do with meeting end of month goals was why i didn't have to pay for delivery. It has been a wonderful experiance so far, the jets are very powerful and the pumps a much quieter than my sister in law's. So i after reading the last post i expect this maybe the only spa i ever have to buy..