Strong Pools & Spas Outside Sales Position

Chad M

All,

I hope this does not violate any of the board rules, if it does administrators please delete the post and send me notification.

I wanted to bring this notice to my friends at poolspaforum.com first as I know there are dealers, salesmen, and VERY qualified technicians that visit this site. I have been informed that we have a position for an outsides sales rep now open for our company. As some of you know we are the makers of the Evolution spa from Costco, the Esprit spa by Sears Canada, and this year we will have spa lines available through two other major companies. We are looking for an outside sales representative to assist in our extensive dealer network and to help expand it. If anyone is interested please PM me with your contact information and I can send it to our VP in charge of sales. This position is available to anyone in any state/providence willing to travel.

Thank you,

Chad

Tech Support/Warranty Department Manager