Should I Go For It?

deegee

Looking at a 2010 HS Sovereign that will need to be ordered by my dealer. Sterling Marble shell color with Espresso skirt. This spa will have the ACE purification system (Salt water). and will include all delivery, setup, orientation, cover, cover cradle, steps and 220 V. Dealers original price was $10,995 without the ACE. He will take $1000.00 off and include free ACE so my price is $9,995 for everything. What's your opinion???

Looking at a 2010 HS Sovereign that will need to be ordered by my dealer. Sterling Marble shell color with Espresso skirt. This spa will have the ACE purification system (Salt water). and will include all delivery, setup, orientation, cover, cover cradle, steps and 220 V. Dealers original price was $10,995 without the ACE. He will take $1000.00 off and include free ACE so my price is $9,995 for everything. What's your opinion???

I'm looking for HS Vista with the ACE Salt Water System here in NJ. I'm not familiar with the Sovereign but I'm guessing its one of the bigger tubs.

I'm betting thats a good price since that ACE system is brand new for 2010 from what I'm told. I will be going to Montalbano's Pool in Staten Island, NY. I will check out there price on the Sovereign too.

I'm looking for HS Vista with the ACE Salt Water System here in NJ. I'm not familiar with the Sovereign but I'm guessing its one of the bigger tubs.

I'm betting thats a good price since that ACE system is brand new for 2010 from what I'm told. I will be going to Montalbano's Pool in Staten Island, NY. I will check out there price on the Sovereign too.

The Sovereign is actually not that big of a tub. Its 6'8" x 7'9" x 33" and has a capacity of 365 gallons. It has 24 total jets. The reason I like it is the lounger. I am also going to look at the ARIA. The ACE system is new for 2010 and according to the dealer is incredible when it comes to water purification without tons of chlorine.

The Sovereign is actually not that big of a tub. Its 6'8" x 7'9" x 33" and has a capacity of 365 gallons. It has 24 total jets. The reason I like it is the lounger. I am also going to look at the ARIA. The ACE system is new for 2010 and according to the dealer is incredible when it comes to water purification without tons of chlorine.

Remember, while they may say its their sales price that does not mean its not negotiable.

That ACE System is working beautifully for us so far. We've got several in the field already, and customers (as well as staff) are loving it. It's really what folks have been asking us for for several years now. Makes a big difference in how the water feels and smells.

So far as the Sovereign goes, it sounds like a good offering to me price wise. So far as the Sovereign model itself, it's probably the most popular model that we've sold in our market. Lots and lots of Sovereign owners here in Montana. :) I like it for the lounge, and the fact that it can really seat up to 5 adults. The Aria is a very powerful spa, and has a great lounge with the calf jets. However, it's more like a 3-4 person sized spa.

I have no idea what an ACE system is or what price is fair for that particular HS model. But just to answer your question, YES -- if YOU like the tub and have no great qualms about relieving yourself of the money it would cost to obtain it, by all means, do it. Otherwise (a) superfluous and unrelenting research often only translates into extra and unnecessary stress, (2) the seller can't be VERY far off base otherwise they would not be competitive and no longer in business, and (3) the longer you wait you're only denying yourself the enjoyment you could be experiencing TODAY. Do you think YOU'RE worth it? I say our time in this life is short enough already and you can't take it with you, so....