New Pool Instalation

peiton01

I started this project 8-09. We decided to put up a larger pool as the intex pool wasent dooing it for us any more. so we decided on a 27' - 54" deep Aqua Leader. With the shape of our yard and the weather in WI we needed to dig down the topside or the yard build a retaining wall and fill in the bottom side. This has now gone through a good winter cycle and will be getting at it again soon.

Are floor liners worth the cost, how much sand should I put under the pool, would anyone recomend putting 1/8" or 1/4" foam pad on the side wall before installing the liner? in floor water return?

Lots of other questions so I am open to any advice or coments that your experiances have given you with your pools.

I try to be very thorough with my projects and hope your experiance can save me some headaches thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peiton01,

I saw your thread about the new pool Installation and want to know that how is it going on. It's almost completed an year. How was the response because one of my friend also looking for the same business? Please share your experience

Thanks,