Greenish Water After 1 1/2 Months

flyguyscott

Hi Guys,

I've had the water in our tub for about a month and a half and have had couple parties and guests during that time. Each time after a party where there were 6 or so people in the tub for over an hour, the water was a yellowish tinge the next day. I shocked the spa quite well and the water returned to normal within a couple days.

The last party (my nephew and a bunch of his teenager friends) has left the water in a state that I can't get perfect again.

The water is clear, it just has a bit of a greenish tinge to it now. It has no foul odors and the filter is clear. Foam is starting to produce when the jets are on and there is aeration. Also, the water becomes hazey when the jets are on without aeration where it remained pretty clear beforehand.

Just wondering what might be causing the colour(s) and how to fix it... or is it time to change the water?

For reference I have salt water bromine generator.

Br = 2ppm

pH = 7.7

TA = 40 (I keep it low or else the pH gets out of control)

CH = 280

Salt = 3100ppm