How Do We Get The Pool Calculator On Iphone

kbaumann

Also, in the upper right of The Pool Calculator there is a button called "Available on the iPhone App Store" that takes you to the same place (ultimately) as the link above.

Went to the site... can not find it there... i searched under pool calculator. Any direct links?

Go to www.poolcalculator.com

Click on the icon saying available on the iPhone app store.

If you still can't get to it from there you do not have the necessary aptitude to use the program to begin with...so give up and move on.

bahahahaha.... Wow Bart.... You sound like my mom and dad right before they kicked me out of the house at 34.... Ok, here is the scoop.... I have a Hero from Sprint.... Purchased it with a smile because the salesman (woman) told me it can run iphone apts.... That is why I asked... I did get a apt downloaded that looks like it but has no place for Borates and CYA when calculating the CSI... All it has is pH, Temp, CH, and TA...

Copyright 2009-2010 Green Brook Software

Did you see the application here and did you download it via an iTunes application? If you have the Hero from Sprint, then it runs the Android operating system and that does NOT run iPhone apps. The saleswoman basically lied to you. It may run some (not nearly as many) applications similar to those on an iPhone, but only applications written specifically for the Android operating system and that does not include The Pool Calculator.

I have a Hero from Sprint.... Purchased it with a smile because the salesman (woman) told me it can run iphone apts....

The HTC Hero uses the Android OS platform from Google and runs on the Sprint network.

The iPhone uses the iPhone OS from Apple and runs on the AT&T network.

I recommend that you go back to the salesperson who told you that the phone would run iPhone apps and ask her to show you how. I think that she gave you incorrect information.

bahahahaha.... Wow Bart.... You sound like my mom and dad right before they kicked me out of the house at 34.... Ok, here is the scoop.... I have a Hero from Sprint.... Purchased it with a smile because the salesman (woman) told me it can run iphone apts.... That is why I asked... I did get a apt downloaded that looks like it but has no place for Borates and CYA when calculating the CSI... All it has is pH, Temp, CH, and TA...

Copyright 2009-2010 Green Brook Software

That's a game changer.

You are bumming,