Great Lakes Spa Flahing "ec" And Temperature All Of A Sudden

babalina

We have been using our spa and we keep it outside, covered, and at 101 F. Today, the pool was a little cooler, and it was flashing EC on the code. Assuming my husband didn't fiddle with it, I reset the temp 101. just now, I am checking the temp, it says 101 but alternating with EC. I reset the electrical breaker, but it still doing it.

The setting how to's are not in the manual, anyone have a clue? What does EC mean "Economy? Why is it doing this all of a sudden and what is Economy anyways?

Thanks

We have been using our spa and we keep it outside, covered, and at 101 F. Today, the pool was a little cooler, and it was flashing EC on the code. Assuming my husband didn't fiddle with it, I reset the temp 101. just now, I am checking the temp, it says 101 but alternating with EC. I reset the electrical breaker, but it still doing it.

The setting how to's are not in the manual, anyone have a clue? What does EC mean "Economy? Why is it doing this all of a sudden and what is Economy anyways?

Thanks

I don't have an answer for you, but you can call this dealer in my area, and they will know what it means. They have a website www.greatlakesspaparts.com . If you poke around their site, they have a lot of the owners manuals online, where you may find your answser too.

FYI, I am not affiliated with them, other than purchasing two hot tubs from them over the years.