Chemicals And Skin Reaction

styro

I was wondering how soon after adding acid (PH-)can I use my spa. :ph34r:

You should run the jets and air for 20-30 mins, then check pH to make sure it's in range first. See my link below about Lowering TA for more info.

Thanks for fast replay,

I was just wondering assuming the ph is good how bad is for the skin to soak in the water same time enjoying the spa and mixing the (ph-) only small amount 20g.After finish using the spa I would like to put like always my Lithium 20g.The main thing I do not want mix ph- and lithium at the same time and if its possible to mix acid same time when I'm soak in.

thanks

Thanks for fast replay,

I was just wondering assuming the ph is good how bad is for the skin to soak in the water same time enjoying the spa and mixing the (ph-) only small amount 20g.After finish using the spa I would like to put like always my Lithium 20g.The main thing I do not want mix ph- and lithium at the same time and if its possible to mix acid same time when I'm soak in.

thanks

Once the acid is mixed into the water (which only takes mins with the pumps running), it's safe to soak.

Thanks for fast replay,

thanks

Once the acid is mixed into the water (which only takes mins with the pumps running), it's safe to soak.

Thanks again Nitro!

Do you think I will be able to focus on TA only and free chlorine one day since so far my ph is backing up to 8.0 every day?How danger is to go lower then 80 TA, and are you recommended it or fallow always 80-120 range?

Second question will be about my Lithium.

I'm new user of 325 gal Spa.So far I'm still learning from yours and other members posts.

Since I purchase my spa 2 moths ago my dealer set me up with lithium.

I was wondering if lithium has some impact on my bouncing ph?

How good is lithium compering to chlorine and bromine?

I'm puring lithium arround 15-30 gram depanse from load in the midle of my spa(it will be better to premix the chemical befor puring in to the water) and how long I shoul keep my cover up since winter comming?

So many questions at once, Sorry

and big Thanks