Thanks For The Help And A Data Point For Anyone Else Looking

Mackenzie3

So just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum it has been useful in picking and getting a spa. We settled on the Sundance Hartford. Not delivered yet but I think we will be pretty happy with it. Also as a data point for anyone else looking at spas. I paid $5845 for the Hartford it was a floor model. That price includes an Ozonator, cover, covermate 1, and plastic steps, and delivery about 90miles from the store. I want to believe I got a good deal anyone is welcome to chime in if they want (they have my $200 refundable deposit but at this point I think im done shopping). But thought the data might be useful for others shopping.

You got a good deal Mackenzie.

Earlier this year I paid $6400 US (excluding tax) for the Hawthorne (not a floor model), including steps, cover, cover lifter, ozonator, stainless jets, LED lighting and 24 hour circ pump. From memory I believe the only difference between these tubs is the Hawthorne has the lounger, whereas the Hartford does not. So far I've been very happy with this tub, and the dealer is great.

Enjoy.