Arctic Spa Display Codes.

vsgs

Hiya folks.

My tub, which has a few issues right now, with heating the tub, is giving me a code on my top display that looks like

" Or 07 "

I have no idea what that means, nor do I have any code reference book to identify it.

What would that mean, if anything?

Anyone?

Hiya folks.

My tub, which has a few issues right now, with heating the tub, is giving me a code on my top display that looks like

" Or 07 "

I have no idea what that means, nor do I have any code reference book to identify it.

Anyone?

Are they really that top secret, those crazy codes?????

I would suggest resetting your GFCI.

See if the code still comes up.

Phil

Hiya folks.

" Or 07 "

Anyone?

That is the only code I have seen on the display.

The fault starts that the tub is heating from what I have been told is just the pump. The tub should have 2 speeds on pump 1. Hi, and low, which is the "heating" cycle as well.

My tub, is circulating, with the pump showing off, however, when I hit pump 1, it comes on, and the icon arrow is steady. When I hit it again, the pump shuts off, making me think pump 1, low speed is not working, which again, will affect the heating.

After being plugged in since Wednesday, it has gone from 51 to 89 last night, so the only heat is coming from the pump.

I took off the skirt cover yesterday, to check things out, and the silver heater element tube was not even warm.....

Is Or 07 a program code or something?

When I hit the temp up button, this code comes up on the display, and if I hit the temp down button while it shows, I can go down to 06, and 05,... etc.

or 07 is a temperature setting that is over ride to 107. if you push the down arrow you and reset the tempature to 104 this should go away. if you continue to see this on the screen, then your up arrow might be sticking.

did you replace the topside or just the overlay?

-w