Differences Between 2008 And 2009 Marquis Epic ?

DjPiLL

So I bought a 2008 Marquis Epic last year that I was relatively happy with. I am in the process of selling my house this month, and the hot tub will be staying with the house. This is already agreed upon in the house contract, we won't be moving it. The hot tub probably HELPED us sell the house (and get the price we wanted).

We are moving to a rental temporarially but will be purchasing a new house hopefully later this year, and we will be purchasing a hot tub as well.

We will consider the Epic again, which is why I wanted to know if there were any major differences between the 2008 and 2009 models. I don't see anything structually, but I wanted to check. When do they release the 2010 models?

I am also considering other Hot Tub models/manufacturers so if anyone released a new design I would look into that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Here are the differences that I can think of:

-New headrests (much nicer)

-LED lighting behind the headrests

-Fancier controls

-2 more watefalls (total of 3)

-LED lighting in waterfalls

The 2010s will come out somewhere around November. I doubt there will be any large changes to a model like the Epic which is Marquis' best seller, but it might be a good time to get a deal on a 2009 floor model.

Here are the differences that I can think of:

-New headrests (much nicer)

-LED lighting behind the headrests

-Fancier controls

-2 more watefalls (total of 3)

-LED lighting in waterfalls

The 2010s will come out somewhere around November. I doubt there will be any large changes to a model like the Epic which is Marquis' best seller, but it might be a good time to get a deal on a 2009 floor model.

When do they stop shipping 2009 models to the dealers... when is the cutoff to when the dealers can no longer order 2009 models?

In addition to the changes mentioned by Markee, the 2009 Epic also has a variety of different styled jets which are interchangeable in addition to the standard directional jets such as single port rotators, dual port rotators, and multiport jets in three different sizes.

The "fancier controls" mentioned by Markee are a new style of top side controls that operate the different jet systems, waterfalls, neck jets, etc, not the main control panel that operates the pumps, heater, lighting, programming functions etc.

There are also new interior colors available for 2009 such as Black Satin, Navy and Platinum.

If you like the Epic, you’ll love the Show which has two (2) Adirondack seats, three (3) 160 gallon per minute jet pumps, 82 total jets, and offers an optional 19” flat screen television with surround sound. You can take a look at it at www.marquisspas.com

There are no modifications planned for the Epic in 2010, but the chance of a price increase is always possible.