Bullfrog Spas Or Beachcomber?

Brenda

Welcome Brenda! I will be a new Hot tub owner soon and have learned a lot on this forum. My choice came down to Hot Springs Vanguard and Bullfrog 462. I wet tested a Sundance optima, HS Envoy, and Bullfrog 682 and 462. I ended up buying a BF 462. I really liked the comfort and seating arrangement of the 462. The new 09 HS has a very impressive lighting system and the moto massage was great but price, local dealer, and Bullfrog jets, seating comfort were the major factor in my choice between HS and BF. BF does have a rebate offer right now. I do not know anything about Beachcomber. Make sure you grab your suit and go wet test. You might love one and hate the other?

Aaron

Looking to see if anyone has experience with either the Bullfrog spas or the Beachcomber spas. Looking for a quality spa and like these two.

Of those two I'd go wtih Beachcomber but you may find proponents of each and its more about which is best for you (and how comfortable you are with each dealer). Wet test them, you'll learn a lot that way.