Just Purchased A New Spa.

dabeef

Hello all,

The family decided to go with a caldera cantabria vs the hot springs vista model. We wet tested the model and were very satisfied with the jets and comfort of the seats. The size is very large and fits many comfortably. The lounger has a ultramasseuse system that is only featured on this model and is very comfortable. The best part of this spa is the price. We were able to purchase this model with sound at 9995. This included 3 months worth of chemicals, cover, steps, delivery and installation. The vista with all these options was creeping close to 13000. This model is 3k less then the vista and has more space, and jets. I understand that caldera and hotsprings are made by the same company however to purchase something of this size and luxury and this price sealed the deal. Thanks all for there post on other forums. It is definitely a treat to learn about these spas and peoples real reviews for free. It arrives in 2 days I will post back when we are up and running.

This is the website for the caldera cantabria.

http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Ho..._cantabria.html

Thanks again.

Dabeef

Hello all,

The family decided to go with a caldera cantabria vs the hot springs vista model. We wet tested the model and were very satisfied with the jets and comfort of the seats. The size is very large and fits many comfortably. The lounger has a ultramasseuse system that is only featured on this model and is very comfortable. The best part of this spa is the price. We were able to purchase this model with sound at 9995. This included 3 months worth of chemicals, cover, steps, delivery and installation. The vista with all these options was creeping close to 13000. This model is 3k less then the vista and has more space, and jets. I understand that caldera and hotsprings are made by the same company however to purchase something of this size and luxury and this price sealed the deal. Thanks all for there post on other forums. It is definitely a treat to learn about these spas and peoples real reviews for free. It arrives in 2 days I will post back when we are up and running.

This is the website for the caldera cantabria.

http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Ho..._cantabria.html

Thanks again.

Dabeef

Wow, that looks GREAT!

My hottub is due in sometime next week! So, I know the excitement you are feeling.

Congrats!

Very cool! Hope you enjoy!! I look forward to seeing your comments on this hot tub later on. :)