Price Check On Sundance Cameo Model

krisb

I am looking at getting the Cameo model, I am located in London Ontario I got a quote of 13500 for the Cameo model a few days ago and when compared to what individuals payed for theirs it seams high. Did the prices go up or is this dealer trying to pull a wall over my eyes? And suggestions for dealer and pricing would be greatly appreciated. thx

~kris~

I am looking at getting the Cameo model, I am located in London Ontario I got a quote of 13500 for the Cameo model a few days ago and when compared to what individuals payed for theirs it seams high. Did the prices go up or is this dealer trying to pull a wall over my eyes? And suggestions for dealer and pricing would be greatly appreciated. thx

~kris~

I'd try a few other dealers who sell good name brands in the area and get quotes for similar size/type/equipped tubs, might give you an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

~kris~

krisb,

I just bought a Cameo Sundance Spa and it cost me 14,100 (CAD) fully loaded with Stereo. I checked around and it was comparable to the higher end spas (Hot Springs fully loaded). Maybe I paid to much but I guess I'm stuck with the price now. I take delivery in a couple of weeks.

I'd be interested in what anybody has to say about the Sundance Cameo and if they have had problems or if they like their choice.

I just came across this forum (would have been nice to have found it before purchase). What I have read is the Sundance and Hot Springs Spas are the upper end, therefore I hope that means they are a good choice.

C

• 1 month later...

~kris~

krisb,

I just bought a Cameo Sundance Spa and it cost me 14,100 (CAD) fully loaded with Stereo. I checked around and it was comparable to the higher end spas (Hot Springs fully loaded). Maybe I paid to much but I guess I'm stuck with the price now. I take delivery in a couple of weeks.

I'd be interested in what anybody has to say about the Sundance Cameo and if they have had problems or if they like their choice.

I just came across this forum (would have been nice to have found it before purchase). What I have read is the Sundance and Hot Springs Spas are the upper end, therefore I hope that means they are a good choice.

C

Cameo, have you received your tub? How do you like it? Any regrets?