Caldera Cantabria, Elation, Geneva

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a Caldera Spa. We like the Cantabria, Elation, and Geneva. If anyone reading this post has any of these spas please let me know you opinion on them and if you don't mind a ball park price. If you do not like Caldera for whatever reason please let me know that too.

The local dealer quote me $11500 for a Cantabria without stereo. Is this a good price?

Any and all suggestions and help would be appreciated.

Thanks

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a Caldera Spa. We like the Cantabria, Elation, and Geneva. If anyone reading this post has any of these spas please let me know you opinion on them and if you don't mind a ball park price. If you do not like Caldera for whatever reason please let me know that too.

The local dealer quote me $11500 for a Cantabria without stereo. Is this a good price?

Thanks

It seems like a good price on teh spa alone but what else does that quote include.

Thanks

We are in that range for one we are buying. Floor model with some scuffs, but comes with stereo. Includes steps, cover, lifter, chemicals, delivery, setup.

We are in that range for one we are buying. Floor model with some scuffs, but comes with stereo. Includes steps, cover, lifter, chemicals, delivery, setup.

My quote as well included steps, cover, lifter, chemicals, delivery, and setup. I was told they are currently discounting the Cantabria since it is new to try to get some of the units out there.

I have an 07 Geneva and it's been a great spa for me. There's plenty of room, a nice varity of seats and jet options and haven't had any problems. I enjoy the lounger as well as the air feature (both 2 options that many people say are frivolous...which, if on a budget I could agree with, but they are nice.) IMHO, i think the Caldera's are some of the nicest spas on the market.

• 4 months later...

I purchased a new Geneva in the 2nd half of 2006, and have not had one minute of trouble with it. It's a great tub and has served my wife and I very well.

Due to a financial situation, I am currently seeking a buyer. PM me if you, or someone you know, are interested in a minimally used Geneva in exceptional condition. 9/10

Thanks and good luck.

I purchased a new Geneva in the 2nd half of 2006, and have not had one minute of trouble with it. It's a great tub and has served my wife and I very well.

Due to a financial situation, I am currently seeking a buyer. PM me if you, or someone you know, are interested in a minimally used Geneva in exceptional condition. 9/10

Thanks and good luck.

You forgot to say what city you live in.