Taylor K-2006 Refills In Canada

eclipse

Hi, I bought a Taylor K-2006 test kit about a year ago from the US, and I`ve now run out of the following reagents : R-0871, R-0004 and R-0870. Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy these in Canada? (shipping from the US doesn't make sense on such small items.

Thanks,

There is only one distributor for Taylor in Canada so prices are expensive as a result and companies in the U.S. are not supposed to ship Taylor test kits to Canada. You can get kits and reagents from Apollo Pools in Canada (the master distributor is Lowry & Associates).

The reagent prices at Apollo aren't bad, provided you optimize on shipping by purchasing slightly less than $100 worth of refills. By phoning around, I was able to find a pool store in the city (Edmonton) that sells Taylor chemicals for a bit more than Apollo but it saves me the shipping. Presumably the store orders through Lowry & Associates.

You could also check out Aqua-Solutions, a Canadian pool supplier based out of Quebec. They have an online catalog but no prices, and no online ordering.

Hi, I bought a Taylor K-2006 test kit about a year ago from the US, and I`ve now run out of the following reagents : R-0871, R-0004 and R-0870. Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy these in Canada? (shipping from the US doesn't make sense on such small items.

Thanks,

How frustrating! I've been looking for a kit for a while. A few stores in Toronto sell them for upwards of $150 - which sucks when I see them online from the states for $55 (plus $35 shipping!). I found a reasonable test kit where the refills are $15.00, but the test doesn't do the Calcium or the stabelizer. Does anyone know of any good pool stores that would stock these kits near Buffalo?