Aqua Leader Illusion Pool

Newbie to this site and AGP's. I had an Intex 18'x52" easy set for the last 3 years...now it's time to go more permanent. I've been researching what pool to buy and found some great reviews on Aqua Leader Illusion pool w/resin top and bottom rails. But, I heard that Aqua Leader liners are custom because of their unique pool sizes? Should I go beaded or overlap liner? Would 48" pool be enough or 52" way to go? I read in some earlier posts that Aqua Leader's are very good.

Any other recommendations?

Im pretty much a newbie too.. we had the same intex pool for 5 years and this year got a 18x33 AG Not sure about the brand you are talking about. We got ours from the installer... I wanted to buy one of the internet, but he talked me into getting the one from him... but now Im having my own issues with him... so whatever.

AS for the beaded or overlap.. we have the overlap liner.. one thing that I had heard, and not sure how much is true.. that if there is a lot of horse play and young kids that they can pull the beads off... so that is the only thing I can think of on that.

• 3 weeks later...
Newbie to this site and AGP's. I had an Intex 18'x52" easy set for the last 3 years...now it's time to go more permanent. I've been researching what pool to buy and found some great reviews on Aqua Leader Illusion pool w/resin top and bottom rails. But, I heard that Aqua Leader liners are custom because of their unique pool sizes? Should I go beaded or overlap liner? Would 48" pool be enough or 52" way to go? I read in some earlier posts that Aqua Leader's are very good.

Any other recommendations?

Did you choose that pool?? I have a friend that might give me one it just needs a liner, so all i have to pay is instulation and for a liner?

its a

18' Aqua Leader Illusion 52'' high, with a alvin pool cleaner?

Thanks