Need Information

We are interested in purchasing a 2009 J-480, but are concerned about the little knowledge we have about pricing. The Dealer is quoting us $10,250.00 inc. tax/delivery/set up with the following: spa stairs, stereo, $100.00 in store credit for chemicals etc.., cover/lift. Please let us know what your experience is with this spa and the pricing we have been quoted....

• 3 weeks later...
We are interested in purchasing a 2009 J-480, but are concerned about the little knowledge we have about pricing. The Dealer is quoting us $10,250.00 inc. tax/delivery/set up with the following: spa stairs, stereo, $100.00 in store credit for chemicals etc.., cover/lift. Please let us know what your experience is with this spa and the pricing we have been quoted....

I have been off the boards for a while but I think your price is dependent on where you live. I am in Northern California and got the 480 fully loaded with the stairs, stereo, cover lift, waterfall, lights, etc delivered for 7800...but this is California. I have heard other say that this price is unheard of in other parts of the US and Canada

I have been off the boards for a while but I think your price is dependent on where you live. I am in Northern California and got the 480 fully loaded with the stairs, stereo, cover lift, waterfall, lights, etc delivered for 7800...but this is California. I have heard other say that this price is unheard of in other parts of the US and Canada

That is a great price. I thought everything was high in California LOL. Around here they are going for around $11,000 - $12,000 with all of the items listed.

That is a great price. I thought everything was high in California LOL. Around here they are going for around $11,000 - $12,000 with all of the items listed.

Im a retailer in ohio.. Im 11000 for cash for all items listed. Thats an awesome spa and that price is great. You'll love it..

Good Luck