What Year Hot Springs Grandee Is Sn# Ems-40567

MO_BBWLVR

What Year Hot Springs Grandee is SN# EMS-40567

Thanks,

Kevin

Serial number is different from what I am familiar with. Is this an export tub to canada or Europe?

I Believe it is a USA Made Spa, Just purchased it here in the USA (Missouri 30 Miles South of St Louis to be Specific).

I think it May be a 1998 or 1999.

FYI it Has the Digital Control Panel and IQ2000 Controller, and older Fiber optic Based Topside Controls.

Please click on the Links below to See Pics of the SN Label and Grandee SPA.

GRANDEE SN LABEL?

Picture of Grandee SPA. What Year is it?

Any Help Greatly Appreciated!

Kevin

Thanks,

Kevin

Serial number is different from what I am familiar with. Is this an export tub to canada or Europe?

I Believe it is a USA Made Spa, Just purchased it here in the USA (Missouri 30 Miles South of St Louis to be Specific).

FYI it Has the Digital Control Panel and IQ2000 Controller, and older Fiber optic Based Topside Controls.

GRANDEE SN LABEL?

Kevin

Looks like a 98 or 99 with the wood sides. I've never seen a label like that on a tub...maybe it was a warranty replacement for a defective tub.

Thanks,

Kevin

GRANDEE SN LABEL?

Kevin

Looks like a 98 or 99 with the wood sides. I've never seen a label like that on a tub...maybe it was a warranty replacement for a defective tub.

EMS in a serial number means it is a factory refurbished spa that was originally sold with no warranty. I believe it stood for EMployee Spa. They were originally sold only to employees.