Top 10 Manufacturers

just curious. I know its hard to get numbers from private companies. canada numbers intrest me most. again just curious

Do you mean volume?

that was my initial thoght but I"ll kinda leave that open to the group. annual sales, volume, hard numbers i think customer satisfaction or personal opinion will promote bias but by all means feel free. I'm really interested to where this goes if anywhere.

If your in the industry & have the resources you can get it many ways. A couple trade publications should have the generalized numbers soon. Then there are a couple research data firms that have it but its gonna cost you.

The collective estimated #'s for 2007 was about 34,500 in Canada

If your in the industry & have the resources you can get it many ways. A couple trade publications should have the generalized numbers soon. Then there are a couple research data firms that have it but its gonna cost you.

The collective estimated #'s for 2007 was about 34,500 in Canada

Are those total spas sold in Canada (including those made by US companies) or does that represent total spas made by Canadian companies?