Platinum Legend Ii Spa Volcano Jet Change Out

Rbee1796

I have a legend tub Model # 2020 and I need to change the centre adjustable wirlpool jet # 3 on the parts diagram. anyone done this before. What happened was the plastic clips broke and the chrome cover and valve seperated I need to remove the white valve from the tub.

Try hottubparts.com...1-877-530-parts... If you have the serial number I bet they will have the exact part allong with the expert help to guide you. I have used this for my Platinum II spa with great success! good luck to you

need HYDROSPA parts, then call Hydrospa

1-877-best spa.\ look them up on the web search hydrospa parts.

tell them you need the VOLCANO jet for the 2020 and

that I sent you to them.

OR take the parts out

1 chrome ring

2. center nozzel jet gray part

3. the GUTS white parts

glue them back together ( slow setting PCV cement works best ) (clear)

put it back in the enclouse and enjoy.

next time """DON"T STEP ON THE CENTER JET !!!!!!

if you need the backrest then order them now

cause Costco is covering these parts too, Were ordering 30 complete sets for our many clients.

contact your Costco and see if they will pay you back for these parts.

If you bought this tub using AMERICAN EXPRESS, call their custumer service dept and tell them you can't get any help from costco.

were fixing Hdyrospa,s on a daily basis and getting paid in the northwest.. COD and American express is crediting their client within 24 hours. That must be pissing off costco.

same goes for KEY & Infinity's too.

If you need pumps motors or Balboa part then e-mail me cause i have a large garage full of hydrospa new parts for the 2010 & 2020's.

Thanks alot I have the parts already through the warranty I just needed to know how to remove the white portion ( that my daugters Colledge buddies steped on ) in the tub. Funny about the back rest we had to buy two new ones. I think i will take the old ones to our Cosco and see what they say We did buy it on or Amex.

need HYDROSPA parts, then call Hydrospa

1-877-best spa.\ look them up on the web search hydrospa parts.

tell them you need the VOLCANO jet for the 2020 and

that I sent you to them.

OR take the parts out

1 chrome ring

2. center nozzel jet gray part

3. the GUTS white parts

glue them back together ( slow setting PCV cement works best ) (clear)

put it back in the enclouse and enjoy.

next time """DON"T STEP ON THE CENTER JET !!!!!!

if you need the backrest then order them now

cause Costco is covering these parts too, Were ordering 30 complete sets for our many clients.

contact your Costco and see if they will pay you back for these parts.

If you bought this tub using AMERICAN EXPRESS, call their custumer service dept and tell them you can't get any help from costco.

were fixing Hdyrospa,s on a daily basis and getting paid in the northwest.. COD and American express is crediting their client within 24 hours. That must be pissing off costco.

same goes for KEY & Infinity's too.

If you need pumps motors or Balboa part then e-mail me cause i have a large garage full of hydrospa new parts for the 2010 & 2020's.

Costco and AMEX

I fixed a lady 2010 in Forks, Wa

last Dec. She was getting the cold shoulder from costco day oneon her broken 2010 but one day she read her AMEX yearly agreement ( what you pay for) and called them... AMEX said to have it fixed asap and pay for it. Then call, and then fax the PAID bill to them. 2 hours later AMEX called and said that (done deal) the money in her personal bank account. if your in the northwest then PM me. save those phone numbers...

1.. drain tub

2. look at how the value part turns inside the enclouser

3. while sitting in a puddle of waterput put both sets of you fingers into the value

4. turn value full to the left with presure from both hands, push then pulling up .

5. do the same to the right.

turn left max with turning pressure still applied.... pull up

repeat to the right.

I made a wood tool so I could remove while full

then reglue the nozzels and let the owners put them in.

NEVER """"RUN """" MOTORS DRY. !!!!!!!!!!

The water is what cools the glass seals

good luck.....

Sounds like a summer change, Im in Kingston Ont- 15 today, Or maybe I will be a *** and call Amex to see if I can get a tech to do it. I have already changed the heater core twice and replaced the back rests on two spots. My stereo remote doesnt work and Im losing some of the Lights as well. besides that I think the tub is great. My wife says if she was alone and didnt have a handy man like me she would have returned the tub along time ago.

You have been a great help thanks alot for posting anwsers to questions most people would just ignore.

Cheers

Costco and AMEX

I fixed a lady 2010 in Forks, Wa

last Dec. She was getting the cold shoulder from costco day oneon her broken 2010 but one day she read her AMEX yearly agreement ( what you pay for) and called them... AMEX said to have it fixed asap and pay for it. Then call, and then fax the PAID bill to them. 2 hours later AMEX called and said that (done deal) the money in her personal bank account. if your in the northwest then PM me. save those phone numbers...

1.. drain tub

2. look at how the value part turns inside the enclouser

3. while sitting in a puddle of waterput put both sets of you fingers into the value

4. turn value full to the left with presure from both hands, push then pulling up .

5. do the same to the right.

turn left max with turning pressure still applied.... pull up

repeat to the right.

I made a wood tool so I could remove while full

then reglue the nozzels and let the owners put them in.

NEVER """"RUN """" MOTORS DRY. !!!!!!!!!!

The water is what cools the glass seals

good luck.....