Hot Tub Is Coming In A Few Hours!

SAFASTRO

:D

Well......I'm finally getting delivery of my new Jacuzzi J-470 today.

It took me a while to get things all wired up......I did the wiring myself.......it's just been so cold here the past 3 weeks, that I haven't gotten around to it. Today it's supposed to be about 0C, then get a little cool and snowy again after that.

I'm getting the thing craned in over my back fence, as I back onto a main street, and have city fence to deal with. I'll get some pics up hopefully tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!

:D

Well......I'm finally getting delivery of my new Jacuzzi J-470 today.

It took me a while to get things all wired up......I did the wiring myself.......it's just been so cold here the past 3 weeks, that I haven't gotten around to it. Today it's supposed to be about 0C, then get a little cool and snowy again after that.

I'm getting the thing craned in over my back fence, as I back onto a main street, and have city fence to deal with. I'll get some pics up hopefully tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!

Awesome!! There's nothing like the joys of soaking in a brand new hot tub while it snows and is below freezing! Make sure you sit in your spa while it's snowing too, quite an experience. B)

Well.....yesterday went pretty well.

The guys did a great job. They took a sample of water back to the store for testing, and in about an hour or so gave me a call to let me know what to add. Pretty good service, I'd say. Now I'm trying to lower my pH a bit, then all should be good. I'm supposed to bring in a water sample to the Jacuzzi store to check all my levels on wednesday. I'll try to post pics soon, I just need to create a hosting account first.

Well.....yesterday went pretty well.

The guys did a great job. They took a sample of water back to the store for testing, and in about an hour or so gave me a call to let me know what to add. Pretty good service, I'd say. Now I'm trying to lower my pH a bit, then all should be good. I'm supposed to bring in a water sample to the Jacuzzi store to check all my levels on wednesday. I'll try to post pics soon, I just need to create a hosting account first.

Great! Enjoy that new spa!

That's really great your Jacuzzi dealer does water testing too. We also do that for our customers, and it can help people a ton. Especially if you're still learning the basics of water chemistry in hot tubs. :) It's just really nice to be able to take a water sample in to your dealer and ask, "What's wrong here?"