What Filter?

GotATub

I just became the proud owner of a used Savannah Spa Mirage which I think was the Home Depot brand back when they sold hot tubs. Now that they no longer sell hot tubs (at least here in Colorado) I'm looking for places to by stuff. The problem is as best I can tell, all of the part numbers in the manual are Home Depot part numbers.

So to cut to the chase, how do I find out what kind of filter I need for a Savannah Spa Mirage, with a part number M-4326-HD? Should I just pull it and take it to my local spa dealer?

There's a huge amount to get my arms around here (spa just installed last week), so sorry if this is a stupid question.

So to cut to the chase, how do I find out what kind of filter I need for a Savannah Spa Mirage, with a part number M-4326-HD? Should I just pull it and take it to my local spa dealer?

Try www.spadepot.com. Click on the "filter cartridges" link on the left side of the page. Then click on the drop down menu where it says "by equipment brand." Savannah is listed as one of the brands. When you click GO, you'll see all of the filters for Savannah spas, incl. one that says C-4326. The description gives you the dimensions of the replacement filter and shows a picture of it that you can compare to the filter you have now. This is where I have bought my replacement filters b/c they are much cheaper (even with the $3.95 shipping/handling charge) than ordering thru the local spa dealer. So far, the spadepot filter has worked and has held up as well as the original one. Good luck.

Sandi