filter leak (need filter patch0

Guest kevin

I have a doughboy above ground pool that has developed some pin hole size leaks in the side of the filter. Seems to be made of plastic not fiberglass. What will bond and how can i patch?

Guest adam fornof

i have spent all of this summer so far repairing leaks in my pool (above ground /Esther Williams) with patches and apoxy (around steps and light) I am very disressed because there's still a leak somewhere and we still can't use the pool. Is there any way to detect a leak? I don't see anything around the outside of the pool.

I also have an above ground pool and the filter has a leak. The filter itself seems to be plastic or fiberglass. I need to find some type of epoxy or patch kit to temporarily solve the problem, hopefully until next season. Any comments or suggestiojns would be greatly appreciated.

damien