D1 Amore Bay Or Sarena Bay ?

Prophet

DA Amore Bay or Sarena Bay  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the choice, Amore Bay or Sarena Bay

• Amore Bay
    • Sarena Bay

Ok...so I've finally laid the concrete slab, built the retaining wall, and am finalizing the wiring hookup this weekend just in time. I built the slab for the bigger D1 Sarena Bay just in case, but am back and forth on which one to go with.

The Sarena Bay has the dual sequencers for both main seats...the Amore has One, but still the big jets for the male, but it has the nice "playgorund" bucket seat area... other then that I'm kind of at a toss up. The Amore seems to have the newer jet system, easier pull outs, nicer lighting, and the liquid fx package for changing the fountains. More foofoo stuff, but trying to do a fair comparison.

As for the price this is presuming both are the same. (The price difference is not part of the comparison basically..)

Usage..we have company over..so usage for guests would be pretty decent, and probably nightly use by the spouse and I. (no kids)

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

I'm jealous that you have such a "hard choice" between these two. I voted Amore Bay because I like the seating setup better and its not as long (108" vs 120"). I wish money and spa size was no object as the Amore is easily the coolest spa I've seen but its just too big and expensive for what we want.

Ok...so I've finally laid the concrete slab, built the retaining wall, and am finalizing the wiring hookup this weekend just in time. I built the slab for the bigger D1 Sarena Bay just in case, but am back and forth on which one to go with.

The Sarena Bay has the dual sequencers for both main seats...the Amore has One, but still the big jets for the male, but it has the nice "playgorund" bucket seat area... other then that I'm kind of at a toss up. The Amore seems to have the newer jet system, easier pull outs, nicer lighting, and the liquid fx package for changing the fountains. More foofoo stuff, but trying to do a fair comparison.

As for the price I was quoted, they are both roughly within 500-$1000 of eachother, so that part isn't an issue.

Usage..we have company over..so usage for guests would be pretty decent, and probably nightly use by the spouse and I. (no kids)

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

I used to stock D1 spas and the Amore Bay was my favourite by a long way. They are both great spas but for me i would go for "the love tub" everytime but thats just my opinion.

I used to stock D1 spas and the Amore Bay was my favourite by a long way. They are both great spas but for me i would go for "the love tub" everytime but thats just my opinion.

Well..tough call..(hands down I like the "effects" whether lighting, or FX package on the amore)..I like the jet placement on the amore..but you are having to sit up, versus lean back..the guys side doesnt have the massage sequencer (is it worthit? why did they only put this on the smaller female side???)

Where as the sarena has it on both sides...

Second, for having company (we host people over a LOT) , it seems like the sarena beats the amore hands down, with each guest getting 15-20 jets, a much bigger, wider seat, versus 5-6 jets on the open seating bench area of the Amore. I have not unfortunately had the opportunity to wet test either, and won't be able to, so have to badly enough make a call without doing this.

Well...I made the plunge and since I didn't get a chance to wet test either, I went with the amore. I personally like the seating better on the Sarena for guests (and the guests get the padded pillows for different lying positions) where as the bucket seat has none...) but..overall as far as effects the amore is far superior. Again didn't get to wet test either so had to rely on everyone elses opinion. Well see how she goes when shes all full!