Thoughts On Artesian?

spa_newb

Well yesterday we saw the first tub that really wowed us, an Artesian Cypress Point. Its in their Platinum line. It was filled with water so we played with all the lights and jets and it just looked really well put together. Had 3 controller pads throughout the spa as well.

Asked about price and was quoted "I can get the price under 10 without the stereo package"....This sound about right? Does anyone have experience with this model or brand? It was by far the best looking tub I've seen in our price range.

I purchased an Artesian Cypress Point in Jan 08. It has been fine so far. I thought that I got a lot of bang for my buck with this spa.

My biggest gripe is that you can only set the spa to automatically run the big pumps for only two 5 minute sessions per day for filtering. The circulation pump can be set to run 24x7.

Hence, the water quality seems to degrade more quickly than on our old spa (D1). The D1 could be set to run the big pumps automatically for at least 6 hours per day. The filters really got dirty on the D1. The Artesian filters don't get dirty at all.

I paid about 9K for my Cypress Point FYI.

Well yesterday we saw the first tub that really wowed us, an Artesian Cypress Point. Its in their Platinum line. It was filled with water so we played with all the lights and jets and it just looked really well put together. Had 3 controller pads throughout the spa as well.

Asked about price and was quoted "I can get the price under 10 without the stereo package"....This sound about right? Does anyone have experience with this model or brand? It was by far the best looking tub I've seen in our price range.

Thanks for the response. What part of the country do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? Did you get the upgraded lighting package? Any pics of the tub at home or with people in it?

I recieved delivery of my 2008 Piper Glen about 2 weeks ago and I must say I absolutely love it! I was hesitant at first with the potential noise of all 5 pumps (I have close neighbours!) but I was amazed at how quiet it was in full operation! The stereo is a really cool add on as well, but the lights take the cake.

Joe

When I was shopping for tubs one of the dealers in the DC area sells Caldera and Artesian. He told us that in his opinion that Caldera was a superior spa for a better price. This is the dealer I ended up going with(I had a few in mind but the wet test sold me) so I do trust him to a point but at the same time he is a sales person and for all I know Caldera might have a higher profit margin and maybe thats why he said that. I am still confused as to why he would sell both brands if he felt one was an inferior product but thats what he told me.