Stage 2 Filter For Sundance Certa 780

twkennedy

Any leads where to by the stage 2 filter for the Sundance Certa 780 Spa. Has to be replaced every 3 months... Local dealer wants 20 bucks for the thing..

Support your local dealer. It will be nice if you need him in the future and he is farmilar with seeing your face. I am seeing them for 13-15 online plus you have to pay shipping.

Hey there Hillbilly... I do.. support him.. but the guy i bought it from is 20 miles away. quite a ride for filter. I bought 4 from him today.. at 20 bucks a piece....The local Leslie pools do not carry them..... So.. where online?

Any leads where to by the stage 2 filter for the Sundance Certa 780 Spa. Has to be replaced every 3 months... Local dealer wants 20 bucks for the thing..

Support your local dealer. It will be nice if you need him in the future and he is farmilar with seeing your face. I am seeing them for 13-15 online plus you have to pay shipping.

My dealer sells four for the price of three, so I buy a years worth at a time at $15.00 each. You can buy online at about $15.00 at www.shepnell.com.

By the way, you should definitely change every three months. It will extend the life of your circ pump.

I did buy 4 today from the dealer. When i bought the tub they gave me a 100 dollar gift card. Came in handy... Thanks for the lead.... now i have the drain and refill to look forward to in december... hope its not to cold.. OH and while i have your attention... whats the deal with bromine. Mine is consistently low when i check. I shock and it looks great.. a bit later... gone again.... i did start with the bromine starter.. and then addded the frog system.. bromine and mineral float. I currently have the bromine set at 5 dispenser.. and i put on the recommendation of the spa dealer a 1/2 bromine tablet in the filter door slot. see what happens.. but no slime or foam.. and pretty clear water...

My dealer sells four for the price of three, so I buy a years worth at a time at $15.00 each. You can buy online at about $15.00 at www.shepnell.com.

By the way, you should definitely change every three months. It will extend the life of your circ pump.

Another thought. If find you don't like the micro clean filter, Sundance makes a full pleated filter to replace it. It is one pleated filter with a stop in it rather than the two piece.

Can't help too much with bromine as I am a chlorine user. It seems that either you need to build a larger bromine bank with the bromine starter or you need to open your floater adjustment more. The addition of a bromine tab in the weir door will give the spa a bromine boost, same as opening the adjustment or a larger bromine bank.

I will have to look into the full pleated filter. First have to use up the 12 month supply of stage 2 filters i do have. Yea i went out this morning did my test.. PH was on the money but Bromine gone.. I shocked it and it came back up. I did put a half bromine tablet in with the frogger and opened up the frogger full.. will check it again in a few hours... If not i will have to get another packet of bromine starter...

thanks tony !!

Another thought. If find you don't like the micro clean filter, Sundance makes a full pleated filter to replace it. It is one pleated filter with a stop in it rather than the two piece.

Can't help too much with bromine as I am a chlorine user. It seems that either you need to build a larger bromine bank with the bromine starter or you need to open your floater adjustment more. The addition of a bromine tab in the weir door will give the spa a bromine boost, same as opening the adjustment or a larger bromine bank.