Sundance Control Board 6600 092 Rev B

PennPal

I have had 2 ozonators fail on my 2004 Sundance Marin. I'm wondering if I might have a problem with my control board. This spa runs on 220/240 volts. When I check the connection (at TB6) I have 120v on the black all the time. The same holds true for TB4. The white kicks in with the relay after a few minutes of operation which seems like normal operation. The first ozonator was the original Sundance and the other one was a aftermarket electronic one but still had the bulb. The second one is only about 8 months old the light will light if I unplug it for a few minutes when the relay is on and then plug it back in but it only stays lit for a few minutes even though I still have power at TB6. I never have any problems with the GFI or any overloads but we do have some power issues in the area (burn out a lot of lights and have to reset Sat boxes once in awhile). Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Barry