Arctic Ll Programming Codes

larrys1

Does anyone out there have the complete list of all the low level programming codes and their meanings for Arctic Spas? The only one I have is "CP" for setting the Onzen cycle. I would like to know the others to see if I want or need to change anything else.

That would be nice to have. A few weeks back my air jets stop working. My dealer came over, for something else, and I told him. He said that one of these low level settings was set to off. I must have done it by accident. But knowing what each of them controls and what they should be set at would be great. I could have done it myself if I knew what each one did.

The most common ones are in the Quick Reference Guide that came with your spa. If you didn't get this card, please ask your dealer.

Complete lists are available but vary with the pack in the spa. I can probably get them for you if you would be so kind as to PM me with your spa serial number so that I can pull the right ones.

But I want to warn you ahead of time -- playing with the low-level programming can really screw up your spa! You're intelligent adults and I'll trust you with the gun, but remember, it's loaded, and I did warn you. Don't point it at me.

Tom