Reconnecting Nordic Sport Wiring

brosernberg

Hi all,

I'm the proud owner of a new home that came fully equipped with a Nordic Sport spa. The spa is on a deck; our contractor recently disconnected the spa from the power source and moved it off the deck for restaining. Now that we want to reconnect the wiring, we have no idea how and the manual does not have the schematics. There are 4 wires: purple and black (hot, presumably), white (neutral) and green (ground). There is still a white cord (?pigtail) attached to the circuit breaker. I'm not sure what to do next. I would guess that the black wire goes into the breaker on the same side where the black wire is connected and same with the purple. I get that the green should go to ground, but there is an extra white that I don't know what to do with. I'll get a picture when I can if I am not describing this well. I guess if anyone knew where to find a schematic, that would be great. But ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Open your spa pack up and see if there is a diagram there, hopefully that is where your contractor disconnected it. good luck, and if you are uncomfortable about this i highly recommend having an electrician hook it up and make sure it is safe and the gfci works properly. good luck and congrats on the new place.