Sundance Optima - No Ozone Bubbles

fdegree

-- 2007 Sundance Optima --

Sorry, I first posted this in the chemistry section.

I am assuming the ozone has stopped working since I don't see any bubbles now. But, I know very little about ozone and how it functions.

I am fairly handy and repair many things, on my own, all the time. But, I'm not sure where to start with this. According to the purchasing documents, it has CD ozone...if that helps.

If anyone has any input as to what to look for and how to check it, I would certainly appreciate it.

-- 2007 Sundance Optima --

Sorry, I first posted this in the chemistry section.

I am assuming the ozone has stopped working since I don't see any bubbles now. But, I know very little about ozone and how it functions.

I am fairly handy and repair many things, on my own, all the time. But, I'm not sure where to start with this. According to the purchasing documents, it has CD ozone...if that helps.

If anyone has any input as to what to look for and how to check it, I would certainly appreciate it.

First off just because you dont see bubbles does not mean the ozone is not working it means the line is clogged you need to remove the right panel and check the 2 check valves that feed the mazzie injector they are clogged it sounds like. also in between the check valves is what is called a ozone restrictor plug if it is in take it out and throw it away you do not need it.

I don't know if we have the same style of tub. But, when the recirc. pump, or filter pump, is running, the ozone is on and I get bubbles. Otherwise, no ozone and no bubbles.

So:

Pump ON = Ozone ON = bubbles

Pump OFF = Ozone OFF = no bubbles

SHERMANN66 WHAT MODEL AND YEAR SPA DO YOU HAVE.

Sundance Cameo 2005 or 2006 not quite sure about the year, I had a closer look at the valves yesterday and when I tryed to blow thrugh the it was impossible, should´nt that work in one direction?
If you cant blow through either side of the check valves they are clogged you need to buy new ones.