Help Please!

kayaker1

Reat through all of the threads. I think you'll consistently see the following makes mentioned as the best in quality and customer satisfaction (in no particular order): Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis, D1, Artesian, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Arctic -- probably a few I'm missing right now. Find dealers in your area that have been around for a while. Wet test the tubs -- the majority of the people here will tell you that it's very important. The fact that I love the tub I bought does not mean it will fit your body well. Get in a bunch of them, and one or two will stand out. Then you start negotiating price. But price alone isn't the only thing. Make sure you're comfortable with the dealer. It's the dealer that you'll be dealing with if you need service down the road.

I will tell you, as all of my friends that owned spas told me when I was shopping -- when in doubt, get a slightly larger tub. Any of my friends that went on the small side regretted it. I knew that 75% of the time it would just be me and my wife in the tub. But when you have guests, the extra size is awesome!